- Responsible for end to end technical delivery and leadership of products including leading teams to develop new products,supporting COTS solutions, conducting proofs-of-concepts, leading IT service Ops.
- Advanced understanding of architecture and design patterns.
- Partners with leadership to engage business stakeholders to understand client need.
- Work with Project Manager to develop full-scale project plans and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of team and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Oversee and provide estimates for all resources required to achieve project goals and manage assigned budget throughout execution of project; including estimation for new business.
- Identify and resolve issues, risks and conflicts within the project team. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify possible crises and devise contingency plans.
Required Candidate profile
Required Technical Skills-
- Experience in technical project execution/leadership, designing, building and deploying enterprise solutions with exposure to multiple software packages/vendors, programming languages and technology platforms with aanalytics, data warehousing/data management focus.
- Experience with multiple software platforms including the following Azure data PaaS services: Azure SQL DB, Azure Storage, Cosmos DB, MongoDB and etc.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense , Power BI.
Salary: INR 22,50,000 - 35,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Top Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Technology (IT)/CTO
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent