1) Monitoring Quality Control (QC) measures in retail store projects covering both Company & Franchisee owned stores.
2) The goal of QC is to identify defects during course of
constructions and after completion and before it's been handed over for operations.
3) Finding & eliminating sources of quality problems by application of tools & equipment so that customer's requirements are continually met.
4) Checking the Design inputs documents 1. Property scope planner (property check list received from BD / Business teams /
Franchisees) 2. SDR (site data reports including measurements,
drawings & detailing received from project team) are filled fully /
thoroughly to enable designers to prepare the design dockets (full
5) Checking the design dockets (full kits) to be released for
execution team for carrying out flawless completion of projects.
6) Conducting on site Quality Audits during time execution (covering all 3 stages like pre, during and post construction) including capturing all quality issues as per standard detail check (SDC) list.
& reporting to all concern stack holders to ensure zero quality
compromise (by execution team) at all stages to deliver a quality
store with minimal maintenance.
7) Conducting quality audits on loose furniture / display units at
vendors workshops during fabrication / installation including
checking the approved material specifications & constructions as
per SDC & as per approved method statements (MS).
8) Reviews and follow-up with all non conformance ( NC) issues
pertaining to projects to all stakeholders to get it closed as per
9) Attending Departmental weekly / monthly reviews & update
against targets and other initiatives.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent