We are having an exciting job opportunity with a growing Fintech company in Mumbai. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid and organic marketing strategies.
- Create marketing strategies to increase reach organically.
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports or another company-specific tool.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation.
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns. In-depth knowledge of Seo, sem.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- Must come with prior digital marketing experience with a mid or large scale startup with recognizable digital marketing reach.
- Experience with Financial Services or Lending companies helpful, but not mandatory.
Interested candidates can mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 33,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent