Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Qualification B. Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) / MCA
- Relevant experience of minimum 4 years in QA. Retail POS experience is preferable
- Proficiency in SDLC methodologies, Quality testing in various stages of SDLC.
- In-depth knowledge of functional (unit, integration, interface, system, regression, UAT etc.) and non-unctional testing (configuration, load, stress, volume etc.).
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on on Database and API testing.
- Highly skilled at interacting with project stakeholders and design test cases/ suites for close to 100% coverage
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of agile methodology.
- A process-oriented individual who can implement processes at the department and organization level
Experience in planning and reporting activities ( Effort estimation, ROI etc.)
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), problem solving, project prioritization, and
time management skills
- Knowledge of security and performance testing would be a huge plus
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent