We are having an exciting job opportunity with leading financial services provider for Hyderabad location.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with the rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Coaching and mentoring at the management level.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Key strengths are recognized as - flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive.
- The ability to be comfortable with a high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- A strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Proactive in collecting the information and identifying issues in the organizations workforce.
- Handle employee complaints, escalate these complaints to the level of disciplinary or legal action when necessary.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Qualification & Experience
- Prior experience as an HR Business Partner
- Understanding of selection techniques and tools.
- Proactive in understanding the duties & competencies of different roles.
- 3-6 years of work experience.
- MBA/PGDBM degree is a must.
Interested candidates can mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at 9625310813.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent