We are having an exciting job opportunity with a leading bank for the role of HRIS Manager for Mumbai location.
- Works with various departments as subject matter expert for Human Resource (HR) business applications and systems.
- Identifies critical stakeholders within business to scope and communicate with about system requirements, design, development, implementation, project status and risks.
- Recommends process improvements, deploy solutions, and develop user procedures, documentation, data analytics and reporting.
- Develops implements and modifies system requirements.
- Maintains internal database files and tables, and develops custom reports and dashboards to meet the requirements of company management. Works with external vendors to resolve system related issues.
- Acts as lead project manager for HRIS system projects. Assembling project team and assigns individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure key decisions and status surrounding projects is clear to all.
- Serve as in-house specialist and super-user for the HR system who troubleshoots HRIS issues and provide support as needed.
- Conduct gap analysis (Current state-Future state), create detailed designs and outline implementation strategies as needed for change requests and system enhancement requests from customers.
- Desired Skills:
- Ideally, experience of leading the selection and implementation of a global, comprehensive HRIS solution to include development of the HRIS strategy, business case development, vendor selection and phased implementation over a number of years.
- Solid experience and proven track record in executing and delivering HR IS using cloud based Software as a Service solution.
- Experienced with modules including recruitment, talent, performance management, learning & development
- Have the desire, energy and enthusiasm to be a partner working alongside a progressive and evolving HR Information Systems team.
- Has experience of successfully managing technology projects and roll outs.
MBA(Tier 1/Tier 2 Only)
Interested candidates can mail their resume at email@example.com.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent