Experience: 9 to 12 years experience in technology (specifically .Net) with a minimum of 2-4 years in the Solution design or Architecture Skills:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework & SharePoint development techniques
- Microsoft .Net, WCF, REST Webservice and complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Expertise on Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Comfort, knowledge and usage experience of design pattern.
- .NET C# and Visual Studio experience, JQuery & AJAX development technologies
- SharePoint development experience for content management, portal and applications.
- Well versed in UML with comfort of diagraming in at least one tool Visio, Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm, Modelio etc.
- 5+ hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance, especially within, .Net, HTML5/CSS3, and WCF technologies.
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level.
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
- Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software development methodologies
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 PA.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent