- Functional professional with 2+ Oracle EBS SCM implementations as a team member or team lead for at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- A minimum of 3- 8 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Supply chain applications such as inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource with experience in key design and build activities such as gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, design workshop preparation, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional design and configuration, testing, participation in cutover etc.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications is preferred
- A Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or Accounting.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 17,00,000 PA.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Transport/Distribution Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent