Job Descriptions :
- Product Management: Developing on going market insight, Identify sector trends. Evaluate competitors and offerings. Compare competitive products. Configure product SWOT & uncover opportunities.
- Portfolio Review and Performance management: Development of market insight, Conducting Post launch Product audits. Revaluate Competitor action. Analyze Product and Portfolio Performance. Refining/evaluating Pricing Structure. Adjusting marketing and Promotional Plans. Assess channel Performance. Rationalization of Portfolios.
- Devising smooth/innovative customer journey end to end.
- Process Streamlining: Customization/ digitalization in the Loan process/system platform.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, costing etc.
- Product Sales Support: Devising training module, imparting training to various team co-ordination with various support vertical, etc.
Interested candidates kindly drop your updated resume on email@example.com or i'm reachable at 9625310820.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Life Insurance/Financial Services
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent