We have an exciting and urgent role with a fortune 500 company based in Bangalore for Project Engineer role. We are looking for B-Tech/BE - Civil ( 2010, 2011, 2012) batch. Jd is given below for your reference. Interested candidates kindly share your updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Profile :
1) Monitoring Projects (Company owned)
- Putting up New Stores / Relocations / Renovations / Refurbishments
- Office spaces
- Store closers
- New site surveys
2) Project implementation including, onsite supervision to ensure quality delivery of stores within scheduled timeline and within approved cost.
3) Detail coordination with all stakeholders including Franchisee / Retail team / consultants / vendors / Property owners / local authorities & internal team members to ensure project execution progressing as scheduled. (There
will be interface with regional projects teams for implementation as well.).
4) Preparation of a detail project schedule (for every project) covering site specific timeline, a detail site specific check list including ordering status etc. for tracking & monitoring the project.
5) Weekly update of progress including conducting weekly on site reviews along with all stakeholders and send a detail report (MOM) / status update of progress.
6) Preparation and submission of completion report including handing over of assets including verification and certification bills for vendors within 2-3 weeks of store opening.
7) Attending Departmental weekly / monthly reviews & update against targets and other initiatives.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent