Roles and responsibilities
We are hiring "MANAGER _ Quality" for one of the biggest jewelry brand in India.
1) Managing & Monitoring Quality aspects (QA/QC) in setting up retail store projects covering both Company & Franchisee owned stores.
2) Extensive usage of Statistical tools / techniques to arrive at methods in setting up QA processes in store interior fit out scope.
3) Checking / certifying the Design inputs documents 1. Property scope planner (property check list received from BD / Business teams / Franchisees) 2. SDR (site data reports including measurements, drawings & detailing received from project team) are filled fully / thoroughly to enable designers to prepare the design dockets (full kits).
4) Checking / certifying the Design dockets (full kits) to be released for execution team for carrying out flawless completion of projects.
5) Organizing & Monitoring in conducting on site audits along with teams during time of execution covering all three stages( pre, during and post construction) capturing all quality issues as per standard detail check (SDC) list & reporting to all concern stack holders.
6) Organizing& Monitoring quality audits on loose furniture / display units at vendor's workshops during fabrication / installation including checking the approved material specifications & constructions as per SDC & as per approved method statements (MS).
7) Reviews and follow-up with all nonconformance ( NC) issues to all stakeholders to get it closed as per agreed timelines
8) Evaluating and conducting Training to all the vendors, project executives on expected quality adherence standards on a quarterly basis.
9) Drafting, Finalizing and improving quality checklists related to civil interiors, electrical, HVAC and plumbing execution including selection / usage of right materials at right intervels.
10) Training Project teams / vendors on certifications and fair billing practices and ensuring zero issues in case there's a third party audit
11) Attending Departmental weekly / monthly reviews & update against targets and other initiatives.
1) Developing test processes so that defects do not arise both on site & off site works are being carried out
2) Extensively using statistical tools / techniques to arrive at methods / process scientifically in QA processes in interior fit outs scope.
3) Establishing a good quality management system and the assessment of its adequacy. Periodic conformance audits of the operations of the system.
4) Prevention of quality problems through planned and systematic activities including with detail documentations
5) Review & ensure the Inputs documents for design like property scope planner check list , SDR & Design docket ( full kit) requirements are adhered fully and any deficiency are addressed by concern on priority
6) Conducting Quality or Technical compliance audits at the project sites and vendors place for off-site items and generate reports for 100% quality / safety adherence.
7) Coordination / compliance in preparation of design manuals for the approved store format for ref / usage.
8) Measure all stakeholders are compliance with AGREEMENTs ANNEXURES as well as the Technical Specification
9) Preparing documented reports after inspection / Audit at all stages
To ensure for continual improvement.
If you think, You are suitable for this position- Send your updated resume @ Vidhi@lakshhr.com
Required Candidate profile
Graduate in Civil engineering from a reputed institute.
To be technically sound & to have a good understanding of retail projects, particularly in implementation of quality aspects in setting up interior fit outs including services fully.
Minimum 8- 10 years experience.
Exposure to Project management tools are must.
Should be able to travel extensively.
Passionate and self-driven. Should have knack for getting things done.
Excellent communication skills & Drive for results.
Should bring in positive attitude and fresh thinking.
Having QA/ QC trainings certification in interior fit outs is considered advantage