- New Business Development (Packaging industry).
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe our companys products or services, in order to explain & thereby convince potential customers to purchase our products & services Monocarton.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry: Printing / Packaging
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Regional Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent