Specific responsibilities include:
Partner with US Operations Manager in Talent service delivery initiatives to monitor maturity, drive consistency through guiding principles, and implement innovations in how we deliver Talent services and how we measure the success of the different Talent teams partnering to deliver the services.
Lead the team in monitoring the performance of the shared services teams by managing and further developing comprehensive operational metrics and customer feedback program that includes leading practice approaches to measuring performance and value of services; guiding principles and standards for metric targets; automation of data collection and reporting through dashboards and data visualization tools; and customer feedback surveys integrated into the delivery of the service.
Meet with, coach, and guide team members regularly to advise on career development, cross-team and cross-service area collaboration opportunities.
Build operational models and tools (sizing and pricing models for global service delivery, efficiency models, automation of operational activities).
Assist in identifying strategic initiatives and make progress towards our vision by partnering with our business Service Area teams and leading projects.
Lead operations-related projects by establishing clear objectives, scope, and quantify impact/value; build and manage to project plan/timeline; manage the delegation and completion of work; identify project issues and risks and propose mitigation tactics and strategies; socialize recommendations and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholder groups; and measure value created and impact made at the completion of the project.
Manage the business continuity plan for business in multiple geographies.
Develop compelling, logically-structured presentations and deliverable that will be shared at the Business and Talent leadership level.
Partner with the US-based business Communications, Change Management, & Culture Manager to identify change impacts of strategic and transformation changes, manage stakeholder relationships, and execute on change management plans.
Build relationships with key stakeholder groups in order to influence and enact change and buy-in.
Plan, schedule, and lead team meetings that focus on team building, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and development.
Required Candidate profile
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including virtual facilitation and presentation expertise
- Strong executive presence and experience interacting with senior leaders
- Consultative approach toward clients and ability to influence others
- Excellent program/project management skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong team leader and coaching capabilities
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Apply problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Talent operating model and processes
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel using SQL to build advanced models
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word mandatory; Visio and Project desired)
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent