We have an exciting role with a fortune 500 company based in Bangalore for the role of Visual Merchandiser - Apparel. We are looking candidates who have done their Graduation/Masters from NIIFT only. Batches we are looking from is 2006/2007/2008. Interested candidates can share their profiles on email@example.com or i'm reachable on 9625310820.
Job Brief :
- To prepare VM calendar based on marketing/merchandising/retail activities.
- Develop concepts based on design inspiration for collection launches.
- VM activities for all campaigns and ROM to be monitored, master data sheets to be maintained.
- Ensure feedback of each campaign is done and the results shared with concerned teams.
- To ensure Visual audits by RVMs are done as per the calendar requirements.
- Aid ROM developments if any.
- Manage budgets for the year for R&D and project budgets for all VM activities for the year.
- Plan/ travel to workshops for display stylists on design and trends.
- Organize for 2 RVM meets each year for planning and review.
- Industry and design institution interactions to help procure talent.
- To ensure VM support in time for activities, campaigns and promotions.
- Regular store visits to inspect and supervise adherence.
- To follow the design process as per time schedule and specs required by production for timely execution.
- To bring in new techniques, crafts, green methods in each project.
- Working with self help groups to promote crafts and generate employment.
- To manage the team for improving brand experience and maximize effectiveness of display impact.
- Working closely with the store design team for zoning and development.
- Communicating / co-ordinating with all concerned departments for key inputs and briefs.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Fashion Designing, Merchandising
Role Category: Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent