Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Manager in Mumbai for an NBFC Company.
Experience: 4 - 9 yrs
Location: Mumbai - BKC
Experience Working for a BAnk or an NBFC is a must
Education: CA or CA inter a must.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss, internal management reports and cash flow statements
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, banking, and intercompany reconciliations
- Working experience on Account payable, Account receivable, Taxation, Audits, Accounting standards, Budgeting, Financial Planning, etc.
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Managing foreign currency payments (if relevant)
- Preparation of GST, FBT, Payroll and Corporate Income Tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
RBI Norms and regulations
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Liaison with external Auditors, Bank Managers, and Tax specialists
- Assisting in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
- Proactively identify new initiatives that could benefit the organization.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Laksh Human Resource India Private Limited
Thanks and regards
Contact Company:Laksh Human Resource India Private Limited
Address :2nd Floor, A-90, Sector 4, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India